Good Practices to Keep your Eyelashes Naturally BeautifulFebruary 7, 2020 0 Comment Category:
Lash care is often a forgotten beauty treatment. A lash lift procedure will surely make you look beautiful and stunning by giving your eyelashes a natural curl. However, you should also practice some good practices to ensure that you maintain the gorgeous looks for a long time. There is no doubt that a lash lift will last for 8 to 12 weeks with minimal care and maintenance. Following the tips below will add to their natural appeal. To learn more about the lash lift procedure, contact a YumiLashes technician.
Good Practices to Keep your Eyelashes Naturally Beautiful
- Keep your eyelashes well moisturized. This will help to make sure that they are elastic and appear fuller. You can use natural moisturizers 48 hours after the lash lift procedure. This will keep them healthy, and even result in thicker and longer eyelashes.
- Do not use any kind of eyelash products when using natural moisturizers. Too much oil can also be harmful to your beautifully curled eyelashes. Natural oils such as coconut, argan, jojoba, castor, almond, olive, and shea butter are the best moisturizers for eyelashes. They contain medium-chain fatty acids that can go deep into the roots of your eyelashes and nourish them naturally.
- If you are using coconut oil, apply it as if you are using an eyeliner brush. Alternatively, dip a cotton swab and apply the oil to your newly curled eyelashes gently. Coconut oil can condition your eyelashes, as well as keep them free of any fungal infections. You can even use coconut oil daily to moisturize your eyelashes for the best results.
- Brush your eyelashes every day to massage them and stimulate proper blood circulation. However, do not rub your eyelashes frantically because that could damage your eyelashes. Brush them softly and gently to maintain their natural curl and appearance.
- Follow the appropriate procedure to remove your eye make-up. If you are wearing mascara, remove that by soaking your lashes in a good quality makeup remover. Then gently wash your moistened eyelashes using a soft, clean cloth. After that, rinse them using clean water.
- Stay away from waterproof mascara, if possible. They require rubbing your eyelashes, which can be dangerous for your newly curled lashes. Vigorous rubbing can even cause your lashes to fall out. Besides, waterproof mascaras generally contain chemicals that can be irritating to your skin and eyelashes.
- Use gentle face cleansers only. Using regular soaps can dry your eyelids and affect hair follicles. This can make your eyelashes more brittle and spoil your open-eyed look.
- Eat healthy. Maintain a balanced and nutritional diet to make sure that your eyelashes look elegant and lovely always.